Wednesday, May 27, 2015

QR Codes


For someone that has never scanned a QR code before, I found it fairly easy to generate a personalized QR code. The QR code can be personalized further, probably for a fee, but for now I've stuck with a nice teal color. For businesses or libraries, a QR code featuring a logo would be ideal.

To create my cute QR code, I used BeQRious FREE QR generator. If you scan my code, you will find yourself taken to my Twitter profile. Yes, I did test it out. The first QR code I scanned was my own. Anyway, I could not think of a "favorite" website, so I am using my code to market my Twitter account. I've got to get my followers up if I want to win the class contest!

If you decide to make your own QR code through BeQRious, you'll be able to choose from further personalization features, and you can choose to track the location and number of times your code is scanned.

5 comments:

  1. An awesome way to tie your blog to your Twitter account. I approve of your color choice, very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I think the colored and personalized QR codes are much more eye catching. I might have been inclined to scan them before if they had caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fitting name for the generator, "BeQRious"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fitting name for the generator, "BeQRious"!

    ReplyDelete