Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Getting Down to the Wire


It feels as if the beginning of Maymester were ages ago, yet now the end of the class is approaching rapidly. I am so, so ready to be done with class, but at the same time I am scrambling for more time to get all of our assignments done. It also doesn't help that I seem to be going through some sort of writer's block on this last assignment. I have a lot of really neat information and studies done with Google Glass, but none of my ideas seem to be translating onto paper. I'm sure, as I learned as an English major in the days of undergraduate work, that the right words will flow at the last minute. Perhaps, if I had my own pair of Google Glass I'd have a bit more inspiration for writing. However, I don't think I'd be willing to separate with $1,500 for some still experimental technology.

Good luck to everyone during crunch time!

3 comments:

  1. You too Danielle. Google Glass sounds like an awesome topic. May the paper writing fairy bless us all in these last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure could use the fairy's help tomight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure could use the fairy's help tomight!

    ReplyDelete